- General Rules
- The Constitution
- Waters/Car Parks
- Fly Fishing
- Match Section
- Junior Section
- Ask or tell the committee
- NO NIGHT FISHING - Access/Egress only between the hours of 6am to 1 hour after sunset. Fishing only from 1st June to 14th March inclusive, 2 rods 1st June - 30th September, 3 rods 1st October to 14th March
- There is approx. 2250 metres of bank fishing, but the sailing club frontage is EXCLUDED.
- PARKING is available at the Visitors Centre (signposted) and Derby Hills Farm (down Broadstone Lane - off the Melbourne to Ticknall Road at the Ticknall end. ANGLERS DO NOT HAVE TO PAY AT EITHER). Our key is not required the rangers open & close the gate at the Visitor Centre.
- Other extra general rules.
- No reserving of pegs.
- No pre-baiting or live-baiting.
- No boats of any sort or ballooning
- SEVERN TRENT WATER, the lessor, wishes to provide services to the general public, and we have to offer up to 20 day tickets per day.
- NO MAINTENANCE is allowed during the close season, but pegs will need to be maintained.
- MATCHES will be allowed, and prior notification will be given where possible, via notice boards. We have to give rangers 2 weeks prior notice of any match involving 50 anglers or more.
- STRICTLY NO LITTER.
- NO DOGS to be with anglers at their pegs.
- NO FIRES.
- UNDER 16 YRS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
Last Updated (Thursday, 14 October 2010 18:25)