Fishing update – waters re-opening after lockdown
We are now able to confirm the following waters available to fish.
- Rangemore pond
- Manor Park (No member may spend more than 5 consecutive nights, and no return is allowed within 2 nights.)
- Oddstone, predator and Coton
- Branston Water Park (max stay 48hrs – no return for two days)
- Caldwell (max stay 48hrs – no return for two days)
- Kingstanding pools (night fishing on bottom pool ONLY – max stay 48hrs)
- Old Dove
- Trent and Mersey Canal (incl Night fishing)
- Staunton Harold reservoir (max stay 48hrs – no return for two days)
All Rivers now open – bottom meadow at Cuttle brook is now “no night fishing” – (newly erected signs)
Notes on current rule changes:
- 15m spacing (where possible) between other anglers when fishing on all venues.
- No sharing of fishing tackle or other items.
- Bring and use hand sanitiser (to be used after touching gates, locks etc) – or use disposable gloves.
- No toilets are available on any of our fisheries
- Keepnets are now allowed to be used – PLEASE be sensible, DO NOT retain spawning fish or keep fish in nets for long periods, if the weather is hot and sunny nets our guidance would be not to use keepnets anyway.
Oddstones, Predator and Coton restrictions
- Maximum five cars at top carp park (Coton) and fifteen cars at the bottom carpark (Oddstone).