Paying Subs – Updated 24th June 2020

///Paying Subs – Updated 24th June 2020

Paying Subs – Updated 24th June 2020

WE WOULD RECOMMEND PAYMENT OF SUBS ONLINE, OR IF NOT POSSIBLE PAY BY POST.

Subscriptions

Existing members

FULL MEMBER £70
O.A.P. £35
Junior £10

Enclose a Stamped Addressed Envelope together with your remittance plus last year’s receipt.

Please send to: –

BMAA

PO BOX 7909

BURTON UPON TRENT

DE14 9HP

Members will not be penalised for late payment of subscriptions – just pay as soon as you are able to, we will ensure that you retain your continual membership regardless of payment sometimes being a little later than normal

If you cannot pay by cheque or online please call me – 07595 631 472 (Roy Sutton – Secretary)

ALL NIGHT PERMITS NOW ISSUED

2020-06-24T11:57:37+00:00June 24th, 2020|News|28 Comments

28 Comments

1. Danny taylor 21st April 2019 at 9:25 am - Reply

Hi can you give me a price on a new member joining fee please I had a few years of through illness but ready to join again

• Tony Garner 2nd May 2019 at 8:59 pm - Reply

Details of renewals are on the website, any issues, let me know.

2. Robert Wall 26th March 2020 at 7:50 pm - Reply

Hi Tony, have been trying to renew online for some time but it is not an easy task! I am recorded as an OAP but on the renewal page it states the renewal is for an adult at 70£. can you advise please (WALL7788)

• admin 25th April 2020 at 11:11 am - Reply

Hi Robert,

My advise would be to pay via the post.
      Its a cheque for £35 for yourself – all I need is a cheque, plus last years receipt.
      Please send to PO BOX 7909, Burton upon Trent, Staffs. DE14 9HP
      Regards

Roy Sutton
      BMAA

• Robert Bartram 10th June 2020 at 7:03 pm - Reply

sent my cheque and last years reciept over 4 weeks ago so should i resend another cheque,
        but i wont have last years reciept

• admin 11th June 2020 at 3:55 pm - Reply

Give it a few more days. I did a huge batch of postal applications on Monday/Tuesday. Im sure that your nakme was among them. Post is taking ages at the moment. Im totally upto date as of now.

3. Mick Haynes 6th May 2020 at 6:32 pm - Reply

do i get a discount now im a pensioner.

• admin 7th May 2020 at 11:30 am - Reply

You pay a lower rate once you are state pensionable age (i.e. not early retired)

Regards

BMAA

4. p bradley 10th May 2020 at 6:37 pm - Reply

Can I just ask what help is being put in place for members that are self employed and have had no money coming if for the past 6/7 weeks. But still want to go fishing to escape these difficult and very hard times. I fully appreciate that we knew the membership fee was due but no one could have ever predicted this happening.

• admin 16th May 2020 at 4:01 pm - Reply

We have agreed not to penalise menbers who are late with payment of subs. Let me know if you want to pay late and I will send you an email which will authorise you to fish until then.
      Roy Sutton

BMAA

5. C Douglin 12th May 2020 at 5:29 pm - Reply

Good evening
    I have tried to update my membership-on-line entered all my details plus card go to checkout and nothing? I’ve followed the instruction and have no joy simple question is help?

• admin 16th May 2020 at 4:04 pm - Reply

Suggest paying via the post if you have issues

6. Paul keen 17th May 2020 at 12:32 pm - Reply

I have just joined, looking forward to exploring your venues.

7. alexander lee 22nd May 2020 at 7:01 pm - Reply

How do you pay for a night ticket for the first time. As will of been a member for 1 year in June

• admin 23rd May 2020 at 8:48 am - Reply

Night Permits: Will be based first on previous night permit holders, then on length of membership in the club. Members must have at least one year’s membership before being eligible. New applicants must apply in writing before June 1st each year to R. Sutton, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, cheque for £50 made payable to BMAA, together with your membership number and phone number. Permits will be valid from 1st July to the following 30th June.

• alexander lee 24th May 2020 at 4:37 pm - Reply

My membership is not 1 year until the 8th June so can I still apply for night ticket for the 1st of june

• admin 25th May 2020 at 9:38 am - Reply

Yes, you can – send it to me please. Roy Sutton – BMAA.

8. Rodney Layland 30th May 2020 at 3:22 pm - Reply

where do i pay on line for a guest ticket

9. Michael Davis 13th June 2020 at 7:21 pm - Reply

Joined in December 2019 from memory – was under impression membership was 12 month from joining date ?
    Guess I am incorrect ?

• admin 14th June 2020 at 8:11 am - Reply

No you are correct – 12 months from when you joined. Most members have been in the club from when we ran the memmbership on a season basis, hence the vast majority of members subs are due in MAY. Look on your receipt your renewal date wil be on there. If you joined in December 19, your renewal will be Dec 20.

10. Paul Dennis 22nd June 2020 at 6:16 pm - Reply

Hi, I paid my subs via the site, which was fine, but I haven’t had a new ticket sent yet, will I have a problem if I fish any BMAA waters? Paul Dennis

• admin 23rd June 2020 at 7:47 am - Reply

Hi Paul, – if you join online you need to print your online membership card or save a copy to your phone. This is all our bailiffs will be looking for. We do not send anything via the post.

11. Paul Clarke 23rd June 2020 at 6:59 pm - Reply

I have sent 3 emails during the past 3 weeks due to them not being answered. My licence has been auto renewed without me asking for this. I do not wish to renew my licence this year and would like s refund, please

• admin 24th June 2020 at 8:34 am - Reply

Not received any emails – Im up to date. Please email me and I will sort out for you [email protected]

12. Alexander lee 24th June 2020 at 2:32 pm - Reply

Me and my dad both sent £50 postal order off before the 1st and had not received any thing.
    Alexander lee member- 10240
    Mark Lee member-10239

• admin 25th June 2020 at 1:46 pm - Reply

Hi – All night permits were posted yesterday, you both have a ticket. Theyre on the way.

13. Darren platt 26th June 2020 at 10:21 am - Reply

Wish to pay late subs due to virus circumstances!

• admin 27th June 2020 at 9:27 am - Reply