COVID Fishing update – Updated 24th September 2020 – Branston max stay now 72 hrs
We are now able to confirm the following waters available to fish.
- Rangemore pond
- Manor Park (No member may spend more than 5 consecutive nights, and no return is allowed within 2 nights.)
- Oddstone, predator and Coton
- Branston Water Park (max stay 72hrs – no return for two days)
- Caldwell (max stay 48hrs – no return for two days)
- Kingstanding pools (night fishing on bottom pool ONLY – max stay 48hrs)
- Old Dove
- Trent and Mersey Canal (incl Night fishing)
- Staunton Harold reservoir (max stay 48hrs – no return for two days)
All Rivers now open – bottom meadow at Cuttle brook is now “no night fishing” – (newly erected signs)
Notes on current rule changes:
- Bring and use hand sanitiser (to be used after touching gates, locks etc) – or use disposable gloves.
- No toilets are available on any of our fisheries
- Anglers can now share pegs provided they comply with social distancing and tackle sharing recomendations
Oddstones, Predator and Coton restrictions
- Maximum five cars at top carp park (Coton) and fifteen cars at the bottom carpark (Oddstone).